Adventures of Reno is the most unique and diverse motorcycle touring company in Reno, Nevada, as well as the whole west coast. We offer the largest array of motorcycle touring options, complete with half day, full day, multiday, hub and special motorcycle event tours. And for those without a motorcycle license we offer rides around Lake Tahoe on the back of a Gold Wing GL 1800 with one of our experienced motorcycle guides. Our large fleet of motorcycles is complete with sport touring bikes, luxury touring bikes, cruisers and dual sport bikes.
Our area is a world-class destination spot that attracts visitors from around the world year after year with its majestic sights, and there is no better way to experience what our area has to offer than from the saddle of a motorcycle. The tours we provide take you to the most magnificent sights, through diverse terrain, around mountain twisties and over many mountain passes.
We also offer full-day and half-day motorcycle tours to the magnificent Lake Tahoe basin, where our guides will take you on many mountain passes and curvy lakeside roads. All of our tours are customized to meet your specifications.
Half Day Tours - Up Mt. Rose, around Incline Village, Spooner Lake, Carson City, Virginia City and back.
- ST1300 Honda, insurance, gear, beverage and snacks
- Meet at Adventures of Reno at 12:30 pm, depart 1:00 pm, return 5:00 pm
- Scenic tour to world-famous Lake Tahoe on the area’s most spectacular mountain roads with many grand vista stops for breathtaking photo opportunities
- Plus a cruise through historical Virginia City
Full Day Tours -Mt. Rose, Incline Village, Northstar, Squaw Valley, around North Lake Tahoe, Emerald Bay, Markleeville, back roads back to Reno (Hope Valley, Genoa).
- Motorcycle, insurance, gear, lunch, guide
- Safety meeting at Adventures of Reno at 8:30 am, depart 9:00
- Scenic tour around world-famous Lake Tahoe on the area’s most spectacular mountain roads with many grand vista stops for breathtaking photo opportunities
- Washoe Valley from atop Slide Mountain
- Lake Tahoe/Incline Village
- Squaw Valley with option for scenic gondola ride (extra charge)
- Emerald Bay
- Picnic lunch
- Luther Pass
- Hope Valley
- Woodford’s Canyon
- Sierra Foothills
Rates: All-inclusive, starting at $235/person.
Tour Includes: Motorcycle, insurance, gear, lunch, guide. Safety meeting at Adventures of Reno at 8:30 am, depart 9:00
*cancellation policy applicable (inquire with booking agent for details)
Multi-Day Tours (traditional tours)
National Park Lodge Historical Tour – Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Mt. Rainer, Crater Lake, Mt. St. Helens
5-day MotoGP Tour (watch MotoGP for 3 days)
- Leave Thursday and ride to Monterey
- Settle in and go for evening ride along coastal roads, then meet for dinner
- Morning ride, then over to the track
- Evening – go to Cannery Row